Saturday, June 22, 2019

Normal or Not?

To be honest I haven't had much time for thinking in other thing apart to the university, so I think my posts are more boring every day, sorry for that. 
Probably the subject that was installed in my mind in this year was the "Mental Health", as this semester I took a CFG called "stress control". I think it was unavoidable talk about wellness, also taking in account the context, because some careers was on strike due to the academic overload. 
I think I don´t learnt controlate my stress with this course, but if it helped me to understand a lot of situations and I feel that now I have more  bases to talk about this kind of problems and be more critic.
I'd like that more discussions will open about mental health because now we live in a Chile super depressed and I think the state have to take charge in some form.
I don't know if I enjoy this subject, I always think in my companions and I'm feel very bad when I see  that they are so stressed they could cry. Why this is considerate normal? I don't understand what happened in this world hahaha
Well, I think this is all! See you in the next post hehe 😁
Cuando Tus Niveles De Estrés Están Por Las Nubes GIF - BobEsponja Estres Agobio GIFs

No comments:

Post a Comment