Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Biography Of One Rose

I was born on June 9, 1999 (Santiago, Chile) in a dark and tenebrous hospital, the Salvador Hospital. My zodiac sign is Gemini, but I don't know much about this.
I  have two brothers. My brother Emilio, he is 30, is married and have a daughter, the little Denisse. He studied Bachelor's degree in Biology, but ended up created a Company  called De Negocios. My sister Colomba is 26, she was studying History, then she switched  to preschool education, she left the program, and now she works as a seller in De Negocios.
The name of my parents is Colomba and Emilio as well, so I think they don't strived much with names. My mom is 53, she is housewife, and my dad is 52, he studied a lot of things.
Well, I think a was talked a lot of my family, so I will talk about me. I was in three schools. I live in the commune of Peñalolén, so I coursed the basic school in Welcome School and San Fernando School, then I coursed the middle school in a school of Ñuñoa, The liceo Lenka Franulic. When I ended the school i don't know what to study, I thought in art, but my family didn't support me, then I decided to study art because I wanted to be the black sheep of the family.
respect to my hobbies, I drawing and illustrating things like an fan-art because I'm a little  bit otaku. I love reading manga more than watching anime because I like see how the mangaka artist works.
Sometimes I like chatting with strange people, so now I use an app called Tandem and I practice my write in english while  the other people practice his spanish.
I like to say that my hobby is travel, but I don't have money. Maybe I Should sell sugar in food format, and stimulate people's diabetes.

Now a picture that I took  of  a super cute dog in the Temple of the Moon, Peru.

And for end this autobiography, one of my first gifs.

Tranks for read, see you in a next post, damn human... or robot? :0

10 comments:

  1. When I was looking for someone’s blog for write in there, I saw the blog you use for put up your works, and they are very good I liked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Armonía!Thank you so much, I'm really happy that you like it my work. I will try to publish more things, if I remember it haha

      Delete
  2. What is the name of your dog?, We had one like it, It was called Micky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosa, sadly I don't have a dog, the one in the picture was in the temple of the moon.
      The name of your dog is super cute haha :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm also one of those who prefer manga over anime. The drawing is a unique experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Demian! I think it's great to find somebody that enjoyment the drawing in the manga:)

      Delete
  4. that gif is really cool I liked it a lot <3 you should post more of them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kearina, I don't have many, but always can make more haha xDDD

      Delete
  5. I also like to travel but the money is an issue :( But they say Peru is very cheap, what do you think about that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Peru is cheap, specially food and accommodation. The turism is super strong here, so they take quite advantage of this. Sometimes they charge you a lot of a turistic plan, even more if you don't speak Spanish. If you want know more about Peru, we can to converse ;)

      Delete