Saturday, April 27, 2019

Human Technology

Hi again, dear earthlings. Today I will talk about my favorite piece of human technology.
Well, my favorite piece is the smartphone. I think is an invention super intelligent as unites several functions in a single object. Obviously you can do almost the same with the notebook or other object, but the small format of the cell phone it's very convenient. On the other hand, I feel comfortable with the smartphone because it is very personal, something that is only yours but you can easily share if you want.
I had my first smartphone around 2014, so before this I did not have whatsapp or an appropriate camera to take good photos because the cameras in the old cell phones were really bad. So basically before to the smartphones I used my cell phone only to receive calls, and sometimes playing snake.
Probably when I had an old cell phone, I was more happy because I did not care anything. Sometimes the messages and notifications  become worries and remember your responsibilities, but can be fun as well. The smartphone is an object very good and stimulating, but stressful.
I think this is what I think today, probably tomorrow change my vision. The world and the technology change all days. So I think I finished my text for now.
See you!


P.S: Really I use this shit all day, I think I'll die using my cell phone. Happy End haha xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment