Thursday, May 2, 2019

You are a Patty or a Selma?

Hello dear readers! 
Today I will talk about my favorite hobbies/pastime so here we go, again!
My favorite pastime is reading manga (japanese comic) while I listen to music. I started to read manga in 2011, when I was 12. My first manga was "Suki desu suzuki-kun", it was then when I feel fond the shōjo genre. I really love read shōjo even when most story are really bad haha 😂. And with respect to the music that I listen while I read manga, simply I let it run in youtube or I put my favorite list, that by the way is super varied.
Going back to the subject the hobbies...I'm a quite scattered person, so it's super common for me making a lot of things, and  probably I don't have a Hobby because I'm not doing things constantly. But I think what I do most is writing and digital drawing. For example yesterday I wanted to draw, but I ended up writing a recommendation about a korean drama. 
My sister love korean drama, so she proposed me open a blog with recommendations because I also see many asian series(Mainly chinese, japanese and korean), so when I want to write I publish something. Also I started to write a diary because I needed order my ideas, in addition to write about projects in my notebook (new ideas or analysis old projects).
I draw occasionally, when I found a little of inspiration or something like that. I really love drawing but in many times I don’t have idea that what kind of thing I can drawing. Generally in vacation I draw  fan-arts if I find a good character  in some serie. 


Ginko, Mushishi.  Fan-Art


Here I left the link of my favorite list in youtube:

P.S: I'm a  Marge and I'm crying  because I don't want to be a Marge :cccc 


2 comments:

  1. I loved your list, specialy Starman and Black star, I answered the test was very funny,congratulations.

    ReplyDelete