Tuesday, August 20, 2019

I don't like maps

Hello everyone! Today I talk about some country that I like to visit. I hope you enjoy my post! hehe :)
Well, actually I like to visit Brazil because is a interesting place in terms of flora, and probably I like to visit some gardens or the jungle for be pitting by mosquitoes, and then get a mortal illness haha.
I heard that Brazil is a great place in artistic aspects, probably because is a big country or something like that, I don't know much about that, but I can Imagine that the problem with de poverty in the favelas could be a reason or a motor to make art.
I think is a little difficult understand a country if you don't be in the country, so I think I know and understand more is I travel here.
My brother went to Brazil around five years ago, and he told me that the carnival of Rio is super fun and joyful, and the beach is amazing because the water is calm and warm, but the heats ambient is a little uncomfortable, and you need drink a lot of water. He said that the most beautiful place that he knew in this country was Buzios, a territorial mainland with turquoise water and super good energy.
Resultado de imagen para buzios mapa
I like to visit Brazil in a  artistic residence or something like that, but I don't know portuguese, so I think would be difficult, or maybe not xD I don't know haha
Here I left a map of buzios because I don't know how to read maps haha.
So I think this is the end of my super post.
Bye bye! see you in the next post 😺




Resultado de imagen para bye gif

8 comments:

  1. i visited Brazil once as a child, i don't remember much i just remember one particular drink called guarana it's so deliciouss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drink guarana when muy mom buy envelope juice, zuko juice ahhahahah xD

      Delete
  2. Brazil is great but i am afraid of those killer flies :(((((8

    ReplyDelete
  3. my parents always talk about how beautiful its brazil cause when they married, they go to brazil for his honeymoon hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we can make a fake honeymoon in Brazil, babe 1313 hahaha

      Delete
  4. I remembered the movie "Rio" and the english bulldog dressed as garotinha hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rays :( I think I see this movie, but i don't remember anything uwu

      Delete