Tuesday, August 27, 2019

NoIX, the worst company :c

Hello dears!

Really is that I don't have money, so I went to the concerts because my sister invite me, and she likes the k-pop, so the concerts I go are k-pop, lol.

I think my best k-pop concert was the last year, but not, actually  was this year, in January specifically xD I think I'm confused with the dates because we finish the semester this year 😶

Well, the concert was the SMTOWN Show, a super big event with a lot of artist and a lot of crazy and super fanatics girls. I don't remember all the details because I have super bad memory, but I remember that I had to arrive early to the National Stadium for avoid problems or something like that, and effectively, we had problems with the seats because the NoIX Entertainment(organizers of the event) are a really stupid company, and take away our seats for give to the press, and then relocate us at the seats purchased by other people.It was a situation very caotic, and  this event sound like a shit, but the shit was the organization, not the show. I remember the artists be amazing, I don't know the majority of the groups or soloist, but I danced with all the songs! I have super good memory with the mini-show of artist like Taemin, Key and the Super Junior (group).
Imagen relacionada

This is all, I don't know what say xD

See you in the nest post! Bye Bye <3

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree, noix the worst company of entertainment >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you was read my old post AHHAHAHAH <3 xDDDDDD

      Delete