Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Oddy, the best doggo

Imagen relacionada
Hello dears! Today I choosed talk about pets 😸 But the sad reality is that I don't have a pets, and I cry a lot about that. My brother have a dog called Oddy and I feel that is nearest pet to me. He is a quiltro, but I don have idea about races of dogs so I can't talk about cross. I search "perro peludo" in google and I found this super cute doggo, and I think is similar to Oddy, with the difference that he is black and white.




Resultado de imagen para schnauzer
The other day my brother took the dog to the hairdressing because he had the hair very long and couldn't see anything :c, so when returned, his appearance changed a lot! and seemed like a Schnauzer, and I felt surprised because I was accustomed to caress the long hair.
So here I left the foto of the Schnauzer, if you don't know what ir is 🐶
Oddy have around to six-seven month or something like that, really I don't remember :c, But I know that he is a children yet because when he play with my niece, they fight a lot for toys.
I think my relation with Oddy  is good because he is a quiet dog, althought sometimes is super pestering with me and don't respect my space.
After a while, I found this photo of  Oddy when he was dirtty haha<3 See you in the next post :c 

2 comments: