Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Again, Mincha


Hello guys, I’m back!

Resultado de imagen para mincha
Today I have to talk about place/country I’d love visiting, again. I don’t know what I  would like to do, I will like to visit any place really. The only place that I want to visit with despair is Mincha (4th region, Coquimbo), and I think I talked about Mincha in my other blogs as well. All the years the family it meets here because my grandmother (part of my mom) lives here (hehe) with my aunt and cousin (well, she lives here in vacations). My grandmother is an old woman; I think she is around 87 years.

I want to see my family, they are great persons and very different, so I'm feel enriched by them.We celebrate the birthday and the next day we go to the “Agua Dulce” beach for bury a watermelon in the sand. Sometimes we go to the river, but the drought is terrible and the only places that we found water is in “La Piedra Puntúa” or “La Quinta”. In La Quinta the water sproud from the floor, that is why became a kind of a summer resort, and  a lot of people arrive here, so we prefer visiting La Piedra.

Sometimes I think that I’m a little obsessed with hills, rocks, minerals and ravines. I don’t know why I like them so much, so I want to solve this  in a artiscally  form. Maybe I will walk for the hills taking photos, registering sounds or making drawings with charcoal. I think I will travel the next 31 of January to Mincha, so I hope to take advantage of all.
See you in the next post!😽

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      It's so interesting your dream travel
      I hope you'll make it
      Greeting** :)

      Delete
  2. Don't know why, but I think the best part of all your trip is the watermelon in the sand. Maybe it is because a watermelon is big, so it takes time to eat it all, what means that you have to stay a lot of time sit on the beach doing nothing but eating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so! I waited all the year for this moment xDDDDDDDDD

      Delete
  3. Coquimbo is very cool, i visited there when i was ninteen years old and i will remember that place always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think so too, but the last time that i went Caquimbo seems abandoned :(

      Delete
  4. I think this place is great, and if you have a family is so very great. I believe always we can learn other things of our favorite places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessssss, I'm totally agree with you, always appear new things when you see again! :DDD

      Delete
  5. I don't know about that place, but I think is great and so sweet the way you speak about how much you like it. I hope you enjoy your trip to there, and over all, your watermelon hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Milen!!! The watermelon is the best, always 😌

      Delete