Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Challenges

aliens abduction GIFHello dears earthlings! Today I will talk about my challenges for 2020!
Really, I don’t know how to begin this post because I don’t want to establish goals or something like that.  There are things that I want to do, but I think that things only happen. Sometimes is better wait and see.

How I say in the first post in this class, I want to go Mincha (4th region, Coquimbo, the house of my grandmother) this year, and I hope to find a lot of things like bones, rocks and colored pigments (earth). I don’t know if I will can travel to other place this year, but it’s ok. Another thing that I want to do is end the career(Well, the next year I have to do the thesis, the final of finals) with good artworks and reflections about my works.
Now, I thinking that I could learn 3D modeling and doing an animation, for maybe take past ideas and finalize my final projet of the last semester, that for reasons of the Chilean context, I can’t finished.

Now, I’m thinking that I could learn 3D modeling and doing an animation, for maybe take past ideas and finalize my final project of the last semester, that for reasons of the Chilean context, I can’t finish. I tried to animate in a program called OpenToonz in the last summer, but now I don’t like it because works through vectors and I don’t like when the drawing seems rigid. So when I visited the exhibition of Anish kapoor I understood that did I want to do.
I remember that the las year I can’t learn doing fiberglass molds or how to use the epoxy resin, so this year I think I’ll ask for help to the emptying’s teacher, and if my companions are motivated, we could work in a collective.
I would like to expose this year as well, or at least participate in a artistic competition, although I don’t like the competitions.

This was my post today! see you 👽

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rosa
    I think it is very cool your challenge for this year 2020, it is very good that you take advantage of the workshops of the faculty of Arts, also there are very good teachers who can teach you how to make fiberglass molds
    I hope you a very good thesis!!!
    greetings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One question, for modeling you need some kind of machine? or you do whith greda or someting like that. Good luck With this project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I didn't express myself in a good form. For modeling 3D you need a program, in a computer!

      Delete
  3. Rosirijilla! I agree with you that sometimes it's better to wait and see. Anyway, I really hope you can coming true your desires for this year! 3D modeling sounds pretty cool, good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I wish that you finish your career, and your projects, animations or other thing. I think that you have a good imagination. That is so great. I like your works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, thank you very much, I'm feel motivated with your comment! <3

      Delete