Thursday, January 9, 2020

I had forgotten to publish



Hi there!
The best concert to which I have gone is SMTOWN SHOW (I don’t remember the exact name of the concert), the concert was performed the las January 31, so spent a lot of time since then! Well, SMTOWN is the name of the company what manage several groups of k-pop so came a lot of groups or soloists. This was amazing because you could  saw all the artist that you like it, in the same moment, and singing the most popular songs. Well, I don’t like all the groups but its ok, it was fun anyway and hear a lot of people shout together is exciting. 

I have super bad memory, so I don’t remember all the details, but the most surprising was the final because they threw confetti and fireworks. 

k-pop wtf GIF by DramaFeverThen the concert, some girls said that was a super junior concert because they were the ones who sang the most, and I hadn't thought in that! How I like it super junior I didn't realize abouth situation, and only onjoy  the show without me care too much the rest. 

I listen various tipe of music, not only kpop. My favorite artist of kpop is Taemin, he is part of a group called shinee, but only could come Taemin and Key like soloists. I like Super Junior and EXO as well, but Super Junior takes more years, is one of the oldest groups, and they have a lot of songs and I think is hard don’t know any song. 

I like to think that the concert was perfect, but the organization was terrible! We had a lot of problems with the armchairs and we can’t see anything for some minutes. 

See you the next Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. I wanted to go with my sister, because she listened super junior when was little, but we didn't have money *cries* And personally would like to see Taemin because there is one choreography that I love, I think it is so... smooth XD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The entry was super expensive! I went to the concert because my sister paid for me haha ☹ Taemin’s choreography are really good! I’m happy to read you!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I would have loved to go to smtown but I only like Red Velvet from their setlist of artists hhh, is great to know that you have a good experience despite noix inability

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice if RedVelvet came again, I think they have a lot of fans in chile! But the sad is that thanks to the Big Data, the kpop bands not come this year. Death to Noix and Piñera :c

      Delete
  3. Hello. Well I think that you will not forget your experience, but the good thing is that you could see the performance of your favorite artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think so? that's good hehehe :) It was a great show really

      Delete