Thursday, January 16, 2020

I didn’t have internet so I will publish my entry in my house


happy robot GIF
Hello guys, this is my last post, OMG! I don’t know if I could be animated to write more post in the future. I’m feel sad because I like comment on your entries, I think is fun reading your experience and comments.

Well, I will talk about the role of the technology in my profession and life. This subject is very important to me because I define myself like a technological person, not because I’m a fanatic; one of my crazy dreams is exist in the internet, but not physically. Now I’m thinking that sound super weird, and really, I don’t know how I could do this, but the idea is beautiful for me.

The past Tuesday a lady asked me if I know how to combinate with the line1 to the line5 (Baquedano is close), so how I didn’t know all the combinations I searched the maps in my cellphone and then I explain her. She got off the train, and I realized that a big map was behind me Haha After this episode of my life, I think I always think of in my cellphone because Im a used to do everything with the. 
neon genesis evangelion robot GIF

Well, return to the technology and not only cellphones, this became in an important part of my work because I’m very interested to work with Arduino, projections, video, robots and I don’t know haha, I love it all this thing although I don’t know how to use it. 
Probably I can’t work in a time with this kind of things unless that I can relation it with the topics I work. For my thesis, maybe is better if I follow the same line, but I don’t know really, maybe I should benefit the opportunity and experimenting with all the things that I want to do. Or maybe is too late for that.

I wish the best for everyone! Thanks for reading my entry and commenting 😊
See you? I don’t know, you never know.

Goodbye dear earthlings.
See You Goodbye GIF

6 comments:

  1. Hello. If you like the technology I think that you get to use Arduino to works, I used this device in projects with audio and is a some complicated but is versatile to program everything projects. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the arduino is so cool hehe, thanks and good luck for you too :D

      Delete
  2. Hi!!!
    My cell phone has also become a fundamental tool in my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Isa! The cell phone can be a great tool! :)

      Delete
  3. I will miss your posts Rosirijilla, I laugh very loudly when I listen to old men, saying that we cannot live without technology, it is true, but it is because it is available technology defines us as a generation and we will surely be the seat for something more fabulous in the future, your career as the mine depend on technology, and of course, I can't live without my phone either especially to find directions hahaha regards

    ReplyDelete